· We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
· In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement or refund
· The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we dispatch the order
· We reserve the right not to accept any order.
· Deliveries for Pre-order goods will take place after the release date specified
· For orders of all items we normally aim to deliver within seven days* of your order except where indicated. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer. *We would normally expect to dispatch an order within 24 hours.
· We may use an independent courier. In the event of a missed delivery please contact the details on the card left at your address. Your order will be returned to our warehouse if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
· Mainland UK delivery is standard £10 per order; except where special offers apply. There is no delivery charge for local orders that can be collected from the cellar door
· We do not deliver to destinations outside the UK. We are only able to deliver single bottles to the Channel Islands via Royal Mail service.
· All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
· Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
· We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
· We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
· You may cancel your order at any time until 14 working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in a saleable condition to us at Grange Farm Partnership, Tichborne, Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0NE. You will be required to cover the cost of the return.
· In the event of a complaint please contact Augusta on 07792 924914 or email@example.com. Complaints will be treated as confidential.
Website Coupon Codes
· Coupon codes have no cash value and are not for sale. We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel coupon codes at any time.
· Gift vouchers can be used towards the cost of a tour and tasting and towards the cost of wine. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash. If your purchase exceeds the value of the gift voucher, balance must be paid by cash, debit or credit card. If your purchase value is less than the face value of the gift voucher redeemed, no change can be given. Gift vouchers are valid until the expiry date printed on them. In the event there is no expiry date expressed on them they will be valid for 2 years from date of purchase.